Do You find that:
- You no longer talk to each other as you once did
- You fight over little things
- You don't do things together anymore
- You feel as if you're living as roommates , not as a couple
- You feel lonely and distant from your spouse
Have you and your spouse grown apart?
It can be difficult to know what to do, how to begin to fix your relationship.
I know that sometimes speaking to a neutral third party can help you get back to a happier, healthier marriage. With some simple tools and techniques, you can feel connected again and have the relationship you long for.
You don't have to struggle another day.
I would love to help you get your marrige back on track. Please call me today so we can get started.
Kitty Arthur, MFT